There are several places to park in central Malmö.
Reserved spaces are available at the locations below:
- Arenagatan at Hyllie – 11 spaces
- Norra Vallgatan east of Slottsgatan – 2 spaces, charge payable during the day
- Norra Vallgatan west of Mälarbron – 2 spaces, charge payable during the day
- Norra Vallgatan by Drottningtorget – 2 spaces, charge payable during the day
- Carl Gustafs väg at Pildammsparken – 10 spaces, charge payable during day
- Ångbåtsbron north of Malmö Centralstation – 2 spaces, 4 hours with parking disc
- Lilla Varvsgatan close Västra Hamnen School – 2 spaces, 4 hours with parking disc
- Lilla Varvsgatan opposite Stapelbäddsparken, 1 spance , 4 hours with parking disc
Otherwise, coaches are permitted to park
- on streets where charges apply
- on streets where the use of parking discs applies
Before parking, remember that parking may be prohibited on certain days for street cleaning.
There are around 80 spaces available at the Öresund terminal. These are locked and monitored using CCTV at night.
Price SEK 150.00 excluding VAT
In addition, companies/drivers can empty toilets, and wash and clean buses. There is also a workshop. This service is provided by Bergkvarabuss. For pricing details, call +46 (0)40 53 53 00
Taxi from the terminal to the city centre (+46 (0)40 979797)
Fare: SEK 139.00 weekdays, including evenings; approx. SEK 200.00 at weekends
Pick-up/drop off point for tourist coaches:
South side of Gustav Adolfs torg, by Lilla Nygatan
Please note that parking is not permitted. Pick-ups and drop-offs only.
The terminal for long-distance buses is at Skeppsbron, north of Hans Michelsensgatan (at the former hovercraft terminal)
Environmental zone regulations apply to central parts of Malmö and also cover heavy buses.